West coast heart, Italian Soul
Neil and Sandra Butler of Butler’s Distributing are proud to be given the opportunity of introducing Milano Coffee to Kelowna, the Interior of B.C. and the Kootneys.
Three generations of Italian heritage blended with a quarter century of Vancouver coffee culture culminate in Milano Coffees world class Italian and exotic coffees for world class people who recognize a good cup of coffee when they taste one.
If Quality Matters,Serve the Milano Coffees!!
• More than three generations in the art of coffee blending and roasting.
• Artisan class Italian espresso and exotic coffee blends.
• Use only 100% top grade Arabica beans — fine cup/fancy cup quality.
• Shade grown and fair trade organic coffee blends & espresso
• Committed to quality and excellence since 1984.
• A proudly Canadian family owned company.
• Serving cafés, hotels, restaurants and everyone who simply loves coffee.
Featuring Nine Fair
Trade Organic Milano Blends
Blue Milano: medium blend.
the ultimate breakfast blend. Rich, mellow and sweet.
Arrosto Francese: dark blend.
French style roast. Rich and smooth with Carmel accents and a peppery sweet finish.
Parisien: dark blend
balances 7 to 9 beans to create asyrupy body and caramel flavor with a peppery, sweet aftertaste.
a polyphony of carefully selected premium beans decaffeinated in a natural water process. Rich and full-bodied makes it an uncompromising espresso.
balanced, full-bodied, with a nutty finish, it’s also perfect for drip coffee lovers.
La Futura Espresso: premium seller!
Aristocratic luscious body, cocoa aroma, vanilla and floral notes, with a lingering toffee aftertaste
At Butlers Distributing we specialize in Compostable ECO Green Products and focus in Bio products, Dehydrators, Coffee and Raw Food Classes.
For more information contact:
Green ECO Products
1929 Bredin Road
Kelowna, BC V1Y 7S9